View Single Post
Old 21-06-2008, 01:50   #17
Angry@VMedia
Permanently Banned

Angry@VMedia can only hope to improve
Re: Application Throttling/Management

To be quite honnest, these days the internet is just getting more and more full with useless garbage, there are more self-obsessed idiots than ever before, the amount of spam has grown to an unbelievable amount, more profile sites than I can count on 2 hands, too many pricks either conning / offering pointless crap, and then there is phorm....

My online MSN contacts are practically nill (god I remember the good old days when i'd have 6 or 7 chats going at once, not even a second to breath myself) as they have ditched their internet, and to be quite honest, I would not miss it at all, so if virgin DO make this live, i will tell them to stick it and go without!
I could probably do with spending more time with family, and with a library just 10mins away from me offering free wifi, I could use a laptop to download what I want/need and screw the lot of the other rubbish out there!

Really, I think i am out-growing the internet, years ago it was really exciting, now its quite boring and not half as much fun as ot used to be!

Bye bye virgin, you can shove your "services" that you screw us PAYING customers with and i hope you sink faster than the titanic!!!
Angry@VMedia is offline   Reply With Quote