View Single Post
Old 14-04-2009, 23:02   #18
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Constant light pins and needles on 2 fingers on my right hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssUnderground View Post
Well they have to be comfortable enough to lie on all day for those who can't really move. I could move but only for short periods, e.g. toilet/having a wash. Rest of the time I was lying down trying to keep the pain away...
I was in our local hospital a couple of weeks ago and with several drips had to lie on my back for a few days. Luckily all the beds are now electric jobbies with contour foam mattresses. After I got the hang of the controls and managed to get myself out of the pretzel position I found the bed a big improvement over the older types that I have been confined to in the past.