View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 09:06   #5443
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Kush. I figure that Livedrive FTP is the active variety. It uses Port 21. Using SH2 I never had to port-forward to get perfect streaming, even of Blue Ray film files as big as 30Gb.

With SH3 the largest files it will manage without slow buffering is 1.5Gb. I have forward the port to all house devices that use Kodi. I have also used an advanced config file within Kodi to allow it to use greater cache for buffering. I really believe it is the SH3 causing the problem even if my connection appears not to be dropping out.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote