View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 06:25   #3268
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I think I will go for a alarm TD like you say she could complain and at the moment we a squeaky clean something that annoys so much that much I know as I have been told that she would love to get us on anything and is just waiting for an opportunity imo and i won't give her one, if we were to go for the CCTV it would not over look the neighbour we have had a dispute with as it would monitor our driveway as where I live my house is basically a corner plot, the CCTV would monitor our garage & driveway with some of our front garden although it would over look part of the other neighbours driveway. Hubby already discussed with our nice neighbours that we were thinking of getting CCTV and they were delighted with the thought that their cars would be covered. We get on very well with them and have each others house keys at all times ICE and to let the dog out when needed, they have had our spare key basically since we moved here and I theirs. I was working when we gave the key and I have never asked for it back. I have known them for years long before I moved here as she used to be the nurse at my doctors practice. TBH I think that is what is putting me of CCTV as the other neighbour would just love a excuse to make our lives awkward but since she speaks to very few people in the estate I can only imagine that she would phone the police on something like invasion of privacy as that was her excuse when the judge asked her what her reasons were for not removing the trees she replied privacy and the judge said not at the expense of someones property and well you know the rest interdict etc

Thanks TD for once again the good advice.

Last edited by weenie; 30-07-2016 at 06:35.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote