View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 18:32   #3115
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My mother's been in hospital for the past three weeks after being found collapsed in her house. We thought she was improving and would be able to come out soon but today she was found out of it sitting in a chair. A stroke was suspected but after tests it seems not.

The prognosis is not good as her heart is also weak. My older sister is keeping us posted.

Because she's been suffering from dementure which seems to have got worse quickly I've been prepared for the inevitable final result but had hoped to have her for a little longer.
Commiserations there mate, it sounds awful. Mind you we were told my old man probably wouldn't make last Christmas and he's still with us. All we can hope is that whatever time they have left, their quality of life is bearable.

Osem is offline   Reply With Quote