View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 10:31   #3109
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Good tip on the Gaviston Hom3r I will keep that in mind if I need a operation.
Sending your sister my best wishes and lets hope it's not gallstones I know I am.

---------- Post added at 09:11 ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 ----------

If I need a operation Osem I hope I'm like as I'm bad enough with the illness that I have where tummy problems/certain foods are concerned.
The thing is that it's possible that gall bladder problems (if you indeed have them) have been the cause of (or contributed to) some of your existing digestion problems. If this is the source of your pain, taking it out might actually alleviate some of the other symptoms I'd have thought. I my case I had gall stones (actually a sludge rather than stones) but my gall bladder had become badly infected and that's something else which is far more serious.

Anyway these will be questions you'll want to ask the quacks in time. Just don't hang around for ages waiting if you're really suffering in pain. If I hadn't taken myself off to A&E when I did I'd likely have wound up with pancreatitis. Only you know how bad you feel.

---------- Post added at 10:31 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l was told once l had my gall bladder operation to just stick to a balanced diet and that's what l try to stick to but occasionally l have the odd fried meal but the key is not to have it all the time in my book.
I always advise against having fry ups in books, you can't easily read them afterwards..
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote