View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 11:28   #6
smallclone
cf.geek

Services: M tv Broadband 150Mb/s. Superhub 3 V6
smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: what will I be getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dave View Post
I was on 10meg bb and rang up on Friday to see if I could get a better deal as I looked online and saw the 30mb was the same as what I was paying for 10mb.

I spoke to a really nice guy and he said as we had been with VM for 7 years I could get 60mb for an extra £3 a month and then next year it would double the speed for free.

I said great as I was only expecting to get about 30mb, he said he would send me out the superhub for this Wednesday coming.

I then spoke to a friend who use to work at VM and he said the area I'm in I will not get 60mb but only 30mb and would not get 60mb until some time in 2013???????

Is this correct? just sounds like I have been miss sold this package, Also I'm I best keeping my D-link router I got from VM and having the Superhub as just the modem?

Thanks
I was told exactly the same thing on Sunday.

I also get my superhub installed tomorrow. Have been told it's 60meg and will get doubled to 120meg sometime from October 2012.

How do you check if your area can only handle 30meg and not 60meg?
smallclone is offline   Reply With Quote