View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 12:45   #2971
fixerman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 200mb Superhub 2, Two Tivo V6 1tb, one "Old" Tivo 1tb, home phone, Humax Freesat PVR.
fixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud of
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't know why you say it's mors problematic, but maybe it depends on your set up.

I was worried I might have problems, but they haven't transpired as yet.
I find that multi room streaming is a frequent issue where the connection drops back to the menus screen on the live box. I have tried both Powerline and wifi. I have a strong wifi connection. Powerline is not so good because it seems that the Modem and one V6 is on a circuit in my loft conversion and the other V6 and old Tivo are on the lower level which seems to be on a different electrical circuit.

Its not a deal breaker for me. I am more than happy with the extra tuners and the much improved speed.
fixerman is offline   Reply With Quote