View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 14:04   #69
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Binge watch TV, what are you binging on ATM.

Not exactly binged, as I tend to get bored with most TV shows if I watch more than two or three episodes in one sitting, but I've just finished watching season 3 of Gotham. Excellent ending to an excellent season. I have to admit, I did lose interest during season 2, but stuck with it, and they've improved the series no end.

Spoiler: 
I loved the final scene, that showed two adults, walking along a dark alleyway with their young son, when they are mugged. Before anything can happen, the mugger is attacked by a shadowy figure. In the next shot, that shadowy figure pulls his hood off, to reveal Bruce Wayne. While I do love the scene, it feels as though they were trying to wrap the show up just in case it didn't get renewed.

I know it's been shown, but I've included spoiler tags as the scene I talked about was such a nice surprise, I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen the episode.

Last edited by Paul M; 16-06-2017 at 17:42. Reason: Fixed the spoiler tag
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote