Thread: Android Tablet
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 21:03   #8
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Android Tablet

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
What do you mean by " its hooked into Amazon ? The price seems OK as it would be his first one and just a beginner, Does it still connect through my Internet, ( Virgin ).
<snip>

Trying to keep the price down Thanks
I have a Kindle Fire and mine connects to the internet via my VM WiFi. It is an Amazon tablet so you get the apps via Amazon in the same way as as other tablets use Google Play, or Apple's dedicated store. With the Kindle you also have access direct to the Kindle version of a vast range of books, many of which are free or just 99p. If you have Amazon Prime there are even more options.

A tad simplistic but this links will give you a good idea of what the Fire does.
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Kindle-Fire

Last edited by joglynne; 05-06-2017 at 21:06.
joglynne is offline   Reply With Quote