Old 13-04-2008, 20:50   #19
jkcoy
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media VIP package
jkcoy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by system11 View Post
I've noticed the latency on my gaming has increased bit by bit over the past few years, and it's getting more 'bursty'. Lots of lag spikes. VM don't appear to care because I can still download a large file quickly.

Of course it's broken tonight, local router in Cambridge has decided not to route some IPs anymore. Getting rather tired of running in support circles when it's absolutely obvious as to what the problem is.. That's their biggest problem of all. I even got what sounded like an Indian call center on the 25p/min call earlier. When I pay 25p for support on a service I'm already paying top rate for, I damn well expect someone at the end of the phone who knows what they're talking about.
I absolutely couldn't agree more. I got an Indian call centre on the 0906 number not so long back, and when I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, I got told that there was no-one more senior on duty. How the hell are serious issues supposed to be resolved when you are hitting a 25p a minute brick wall at 100mph?!?

Kev
jkcoy is offline   Reply With Quote