View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 12:58   #222
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Eurozone will collapse...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Depends who your clients are. If I am doing business with people in europe then I will use a currency that makes transactions easier.

Now you are just been nosey.

Looks like I have upset someone who hates the euro, given a valid example of the currency increasing trade and they dont like it so now I am been called del boy.
No, you're getting called Del Boy for being both pretentious and patronising with your comments about people getting 'confused' by the Euro.

As I said earlier, you posted that you do transactions with the Euro; most people in the UK don't do that, therefore the follow-up questions were polite enquiries for further details.

As it happens, I think it's the people who think the Euro's primary purpose is to ease commerce between member states who are a bit confused. I'm assuming, seeing as you don't consider yourself to be among the confused, that you are familiar with the deeper economic ramifications of monetary union, over and above the impact on eBay sellers.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote