View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 11:35   #3
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Traffic Management Trial in Preston and Selly Oak

tbh, I would expect them to be proportional with the current tiers and one thing I would be looking at is does usage increase with speed. I can't be arsed to look up the current limits so as an example:

If a user is on 10mbit with an stm of 1.5gb and downloads 2gb on average per day. When he gets doubled the stm will be 3gb and assume 4gb per day.

I think it is fair atm to double the stm limits but i would love to know who usage patternc change. I can honestly say I dont download any more now on 100mbit than I did on 50mbit but some people will be stuck on the lower tiers due to financial constraints and if a family with teenagers know their speed is being increased I can see them taking advantage of it.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote