View Single Post
Old 18-09-2008, 18:40   #6
piggy
Inactive

piggy has disabled reputation
Re: The Recovery of your disconnected Virgin Media equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall4856 View Post
I cancelled all my services with Virgin media in June, TV/Broadband/Phone and was told by cacellation department that i should dispose of all equipment in an environmentally safe manner as they did not want it back, this morning i received the letter below from a company called QNET Group Ltd.

Dear *******

Please find enclosed freepost packaging for the return of your Virgin Media Digital Equipment, scart leads, power supply and remote control.
Please place the equipment in the bag(s) provided and take them to your nearest Post Office, handing it in over the counter.

For your security please ensure that you obtain a receipt when handing the bags over, also please keep this for your records.

Could you please write on the slip provided the receipt number and that put into the bag when you are returning it at the Post Office.

Alternatively you can call or email us with your postal receipt number and we will add this to your account

. Telephone: 0871 700 4788 selecting option 1
. Email: qnetsupportservices@qnetcontracting.com (please quote your Virgin Media account number so that we can add it to the correct account)

Please ensure when returning the equipment you have enclosed your Virgin Media account number so the equipment can be processed to the correct account.

If yor equipment has already been collected or installed at your new address could you please phone the number above or email us so that it doesn't escalate to the debt recovery team, as each digital converter is worth£250. The debt recovery team will deploy different measures in order to recover the equipment

Kind Regards
QNET Group Limited

has anyone else had this letter months after leaving Virgin? and if so did you still have the equipment?

phone the number above and tell them its been collected
piggy is offline   Reply With Quote