View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 10:46   #18
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VIP50/TiVo Packs and International calls

If only they would add more countries to the Talk International 5 and Talk International 10 then it would certainly make me happy. If South Africa was included in those two bundles I would move to that anyway, even if the original Talk International was still available.

I find it very strange that they are removing value from an already expensive landline service. Other rivals offer international calls free with good value buindles. Sky have £5 a month for unlimited international calls and I think Talk Talk do the same for £2 a month. This change to our bundles has pushed the value of the landline service even further from their rivals and to a lot of people who make lots of international calls this could be a dealbreaker, regardless of the good value of the other bundled service VM include.

Very bad move IMO.
BenJSmyth is offline   Reply With Quote