Thread: General VM Hubs as WiFi hot spots
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2017, 13:55   #180
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: VM Hubs as WiFi hot spots

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
Well I would hope people will see the benefit of doing so when they use the service, and become more aware of gaps in coverage that could be filled by the homespots.

For most people leaving the service enabled won't impact their own service either.

And once the service becomes established it will become less of an issue that the homespots exist.
I for one would be more than happy for Virgin to broadcast the additional/free wifi network if I didn't use Modem mode. It's almost a shame Virgin can't take advantage of that and broadcast a stronger wireless network in it's place.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote