View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:02   #40
Milambar
Inactive

Milambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond reputeMilambar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amazon customer service email

Bought a sidewinder X6 keyboard. Paid extra for garunteed bext-day delivery. They failed to deliver it the following day (it arrived the day after that), so I called them up, got an offshore call center, who claimed that since it had been delivered, there was no issue (never mind the extra money I paid for the delivery)

Called their UK offices after 10 minutes with google got me their number. Spoke to a lovely English woman, who admitted they had failed to deliver the goods within the delivery timeslot, and not only refunded the cost of the next-day delivery, but refunded the cost of the keyboard too, and arranged a £10 bonus credit on my account.

I really can't fault that kind of service.
Milambar is offline   Reply With Quote