View Single Post
Old 31-07-2006, 17:59   #16
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Puncture Repair Spray

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzae
The car I am looking to buy doesn't come with a spare wheel (You can get one as an optional extra). It comes with a "Puncture Repair Spray". How do these work, and is it a viable alternative to having a spare wheel?
I thought ( I'm positive ) having a spare was a requirement for M.O.T. surely if this is the case then the company is sending the car out of the showroom in an un-roadworthy condition, maybe breaking the law to boot
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote