View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 20:01   #76
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Petition to try and block Murdoch taking over Sky & it's channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
One suspects they will say we have conducted a thorough review of it all and we cannot see any problem at all with it.
That's right, because they will find that there's no basis on which to block Mr Murdoch from getting what he wants.

He may not be well liked, but any refusal to grant permission must have a proper and legal basis.

If they come to a surprise and perverse decision to block this, he will appeal and win. Decisions of this nature cannot be made on the basis of how liked the person is.

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Funnily enough when I worked for ondigital so many people said they subscribed because they didn't want to put money in the dirty diggers pocket, I'd go as far as saying it was the most popular reason after exclusive champions league football matches
Well, I'm not stopping my subscription to Sky and Now TV because Rupert Murdoch gets control. I value Now TV too much to give that up. I'm not cutting off my nose to spite my face!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote