View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 13:24   #4186
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Went to pay my credit card, had to update my bank card details as it was a new card, then tried to make a payment which was bigger than normal due to expensive new TV.

First the message on the screen said payment successful then after closing that box it said payment declined! I did the same again and it was declined once more.

So stressed me was now worried that 2 payments had gone through and cleared me out, so phoned my bank and explained the issue, and it turns out they now have a £2000 debit card limit for transactions and i needed to pay more than that!

Now if they had told me on the screen i wouldn't of had all this hassle, so i have now paid upto £2000 and need to wait until that clears before i can pay the remaining amount.
What a mix up for you
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote