View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 14:39   #699
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Obama just continued an existing Republican scheme. Are you saying that existing Republican scheme Obama inherited and continued would have involved spying on Trump then?
Yes. I'd probably agree with the idea Obama spied on Trump, I'd also agree with it being a continuation of existing ventures. I reckon Obama was probably scoped out himself by the previous POTUS. I wouldn't be that shocked to know they all spied on each other to be honest.

In fact, strangely enough, Vault 7 just appeared via Wikileaks which is detailing the incredible tools the CIA are currently using, it's both disturbing and far worse than expected.

Quote:
CIA made NSA style database with less accountability
So the CIA are evidently doing as they please, and there's nothing saying they're actually answering to anyone, so what if Trump's right about being tapped, but wrong about who's done or doing it.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 07-03-2017 at 14:45.