View Single Post
Old 29-04-2008, 10:54   #3
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: 300/300 sim - is it a scam ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrennand View Post
Just spoken with an Orange CS rep re. getting my PAC code - planning to move to the virgin £10, 300/300 sim deal for cable customers. He was very dismissive of it - actually referring to it as a (and I quote) "scam" ! He wouldn't say why he thought that other than they were "in the know" and that there was much discussion of this on the forum boards (where !?) - and said they had lots of people coming back from VM. I pushed him a bit and said I knew about canning the rollover and then he blurted - "yeah but they get you for £10 for a couple of months and then they will up it £40".

So i am assuming this is just the usual Orange CS droid talk (albeit I have never heard them go that far before) and there is nothing "substantial" to this hypothesis of his ?

Comments anyone

Cheer, JB
the orange rep is full of crap,the virgin deal of 300 / 300 is the best deal out there and it dosent jump to £40,i have been with them for years and they win awards year in and out also i have always found their cs to be top notch.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote