View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 18:07   #1364
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I got an free upgrade from Samsung V+.

I got TiVo in today and so far I do not like that I need to record to set an reminder.

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

Sar Wars will be rebrand back to Sky Cinema Greats on Tuesday at 7.15am on Virgin Media.

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

Can you give me an link to that story about HD Channels being removed from Scientific Atlanta V+ boxes?

That news to us.
This issue has come up before. Sorry, remind me, why exactly is the remind and record feature so problematical for you? Surely, if you miss the reminder, the box will record that programme for you. If you don't want the programme, just delete it.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I believe that will be the case yes. No idea yet what exactly the difference will be but I'm sure that'll become clear once the change happens.
How will we know when that change happens, Ben? Will there be an announcement?

Will programmes in HD already recorded suddenly use less space on the hard drive of my V6s or will this only be the case for the new recordings using MPEG 4?