View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 09:09   #71
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Hi Toto, Just to clarify it, l read an article in October 2008 and it was by CEO of VM, that he planned to have between 20/30 HD channels by the end of 2009.

I believe this was at the time when we had the trouble with Sky basic channels. We have now heard that this will be this year 2010.

I won't get into an argument over this, as this has been confirmed by several members on this forum, and not just me, I am now accepting the fact, from what l have read, that it will be this year. I read a lot into this over the past 18 months, but some people do dismiss it.
Well, I'm not going to detract from the work that Media Boy does by countering what you say Arthur, I think your record speaks for itself, but thanks for taking the time.