View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 23:47   #70
musicbravo
Inactive

Services: Virgin v+ xl TV Virgin M Broadband and phone
musicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these parts
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

I have read The Beano twice in the last 18 months, thats a lot for me too!!! However there is a distinct difference between planned and definately happening. the best of plans may not happen. Hitler planned to take over the world and irradicate in his opinion the inferior species' within the world. That didnt quite go to plan now did it. I plan a lot of lessons being a teacher and all that but that does not mean I will necessarily deliver all of them. Things crop up that stop our plans happening as we hope they will do.

As we all know Media boy works hard to turn speculation into fact, but as we know that does not always happen for one reason or another. Does that mean we need need to be negative towards him? Correct answer = NO

We really must stop being so opinionated over what is fact/speculation/fiction. Lets just wait and see and above all be patient. There is nothing like a surprise.

Happy new year all by the way.