View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:50   #12
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
Re: Phone line totally dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborlinden View Post

---------- Post added at 11:13 ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 ----------

How would I have saved money by calling the 0845 number? I used the email to report the fault and got a fault report number. Would calling the 0845 number have got a quicker service call than an email fault report? Please read posts properly before making nonsensical replies
You wrote

Of course i have a Virgin Media mobile so the longer they delay fixing my land line the more £20.00 top-ups I am having to make to my Mobile

Read your own posts

So while your topping up waiting for an email reply, if you called up in the first place a technician could have been deployed an en-route to you today, also you could have claimed your 0845 call costs back from virgin once your phone is re-connected.

P.s have you seen the weather lately? Could explain why its taking longer to get a reply as staff cant make it to work or they are re-arranging appointments missed by technicians
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote