View Single Post
Old 28-03-2017, 13:25   #686
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit: Article 50 to be triggered: 2 DAYS FROM NOW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'm not saying a fudge is right or wrong, that's a different debate.
I do think The Daddy is correct in predicting that a fudge will happen. None of your posts suggests why a fudge is unlikley, it just revisits the arguments of June 2016 with a couple of potshots in there for good measure.
In support of a fudge happening, it's to do with the fact that regulatory agencies can't be set up in the timescales required. As reported in the press today, the government is now privately admitting that no deal is unacceptable and would cause havoc. These two factors suggest a fudge.

---------- Post added at 12:49 ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 ----------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39417715
You and TheDaddy and miserable doom and gloom expert, Mr K, are venomously Anti-Brexit, so you're trying to dream up all the worst things possible.

As you should know by now, unlike yourself and others, I do not follow everything said in the media and press so glibly.