View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:12   #58
hatedbythemail
Permanently Banned

hatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appeal
hatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appealhatedbythemail has a bronzed appeal
Re: Saddam To Be Hanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaccers View Post
Sounds exactly like the BBC to me, after all, when the American Engineers were captured at the start of the war, the BBC made comments that if they were willing to tell the Iraqi's on television what towns they were from then they were likely to be willing to tell operational secrets.
The BBC makes me sick sometimes with it's lack of impartiality and just plain poor jounalism.
quite often the bcc reports claims (from various sides) and because they do they are accused of being partial i do take issue with the increasing way they editorialise things and in particular interview their own correspondent but by and large i think they do an excellent job of providing an overall picture. i have also seen nothing online to suggest partiality in this instance.

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

Quote:
I know, terrible isn't it?
You still get people saying "but why wasn't diplomacy used?" which just blatently shows they haven't a clue what they're talking about.
i marched not in suppoort of saddam, but against the war precisely for the reasons that are playing out now.
hatedbythemail is offline   Reply With Quote