View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 11:06   #57
Xaccers
Inactive

Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Xaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny starsXaccers has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Saddam To Be Hanged

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatedbythemail View Post
sounds unlike the bbc.

Sounds exactly like the BBC to me, after all, when the American Engineers were captured at the start of the war, the BBC made comments that if they were willing to tell the Iraqi's on television what towns they were from then they were likely to be willing to tell operational secrets.
The BBC makes me sick sometimes with it's lack of impartiality and just plain poor jounalism.

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
And to think millions of people marched around the world to keep this man in power.
I know, terrible isn't it?
You still get people saying "but why wasn't diplomacy used?" which just blatently shows they haven't a clue what they're talking about.
Xaccers is offline   Reply With Quote