View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 00:27   #4840
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Transformers : The Last Knight: 4/10.

Its a Michael Bay film, so it has lots of action & explosions.
Apparently it had a plot as well, though I didnt notice it appear much.

It was just so confusing, half the time I had no idea what was going on and who were the good guys and who were the bad guys.

No idea what the point of Izabella was either (14 yr old girl, who somehow knows how to repair transformers).
She never really did anything, and vanished for half the film.

I hope the next two are better than this (Bumble Bee film, and Transformers 6).

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 23:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
It was BBC1 that showed It not ITV im sure
It was indeed BBC1 - no adverts

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote