View Single Post
Old 26-06-2017, 18:03   #4839
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Transformers The Last Knight: 2/10

I really don't know how to describe this because everything I want to say I can't imagine saying about a Transformers movie and just sounds overly harsh. To cut a long story short it just felt hollow, you have seen everything before and was just a blur. Half way through the film I found myself asking when it was going to end and they could easily have chopped 30 minutes off it. The editing was rubbish. Scenes were cut abruptly short where you felt like another word or two should have come out of someone's mouth to finish a sentence but it was cut short and we jump to a two second scenic view of something. It jumped around way too much.

In the past I have judged films by whether they look good enough to watch at the cinema or wait to come out on dvd. I'll be honest and say you don't need to bother watching this at all. When I watched Fast 8 I said it was an enjoyable solid action movie and defo worth the watch. This is the complete opposite and is just air. I hope they don't make anymore after this one.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote