View Single Post
Old 30-05-2015, 15:34   #5723
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superblade7 View Post
Plus Sky have got the best time slots too for the EPL games. I also enjoy that Sky have Football League too, not that my team is on much whilst stuck in League 1 ��. The one thing I'm looking forward to under the new deal is the new Friday night EPL games, think they'll attract a lot of viewers.
We've all complained me included that this competition has pushed the price up for us the consumer however we may start to see some good deals brought to the table.

Sky want to retain custom and BT are interested in attracting it , I'd expect new services for example 4K better interactive coverage etc not sure where VM fit in though as you can bet they'll keep these services exclusive to their own platforms.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote