View Single Post
Old 22-02-2017, 13:30   #394
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
You know full well I can't divulge information about the secret organisation of which I am DEFINITELY not a member. Not that it exists. Too many questions.

If you don't believe that there are a group of powerful people, who's aim is to bring about, in the future, a word government, then we will have to agree to disagree on that one. Multinational trade deals, such as TPP and TTIP were back door methods to lay the ground work for this. Well done Mr Trump, for scrapping TPP and wanting trade deals between two independent nations.

But that second link I posted, from the guy who seems to be against many of Trumps policies, was also citing Soros as a funder of these mass protests against Trump. Do you dismiss his view as well?

"Disclaimer: I am not supporting Trump nor is this article really about Trump. I’m against the immigration ban, and I support all women’s rights regardless of what political party they belong to. With that said, I do not support corporatism."

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/de...1a4#.lkb14iqd7