View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 15:51   #1618
RobboEdin
cf.mega poster

RobboEdin has reached the bronze age
RobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze ageRobboEdin has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mot12 View Post
Anyone know if the V6 will be available for self install. ? £49.95 will do me, don't fancy paying installation fee. And I guess the £14.99 activation fee will apply, so that's £65 in total.

Regarding streaming. Is this correct... ? If I move our current Tivo to our bedroom, and connect it to the router with ethernet cable. And have a V6 downstairs.

With this set up. Will we then be able to watch programs that were recorded on the Tivo upstairs, on our set up downstairs. ?
The configuration you suggest is exactly what I have and you can watch the TiVo's recordings on the TV connected to the V6. The TiVo, obviously, requires a co-ax connection as well as the Ethernet connection. My TiVo is not connected to a TV.
RobboEdin is offline   Reply With Quote