View Single Post
Old 13-12-2012, 14:38   #34
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SKY employees friends and family codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I made the move from TiVo to Sky around 10 months ago and haven't missed it one bit! I think you'll be surprised just how fast and responsive the Sky+HD box is and with all the HD channels your TV will have never looked so good!

Sky 3D is also an incredible channel with a lot of Movies, Sports and Documentaries airing over the Xmas period.
With the Sky + app for iPad I'm using the EPG on the TV less and less.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote