View Single Post
Old 26-03-2010, 23:20   #74
MovedGoalPosts
Inactive

MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
MovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny starsMovedGoalPosts has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Garden Dug Up and Cable installed on my property without knowledge

OK, I'm not a lawyer (so much for the caveat). I wouldn't expect any claim to allow betterment, i.e. the cost of the hedge. Unavoidable improvement, the provision of a reasonable quality lawn of new even turf over one that might have been perhaps a bit weedy should be allowed, unless the lawn really was in terrible order which your photos would suggest wasn't the case.

After that is a case for compensation, or in legal terms damages. That really is one that the ambulance chasing lawyers might be better off dealing with. Does your house insurance include any legal cover, some do. Might be worth a call to them if it does? Of course if BT/ Cobra or whoever is involved have any real sense they should have been making you a cash offer simply to shut you up. Did you ever get as far as serving a proper letter on them to make them sit up and take note, or is it still all oral stuff?
MovedGoalPosts is offline   Reply With Quote