View Single Post
Old 09-01-2017, 13:43   #140
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicMaster View Post
I think they should have put Sony Movie Channel in HD on Virgin Media and Sky, leaving Movie Mix in SD on Freeview.

Many other TV networks keep their main brands off Freeview by using another names, such as Discovery (Quest), Turner (TruTV), A+E (Blaze), FOX (YourTV) and Sky (Pick and Challenge).

---------- Post added at 12:08 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

It's only Movie Mix under a different name, which we already have, so nothing extra. Interestingly though, Movie Mix was never on Freesat and Sony Movie Channel won't be either.
Trutv and Blaze may not be around much longer. Sony movies is available for free on sattelite you just need a viewing card making it ftv not fta (i think i got that right way around lol), movie mix was also on freesat and sky under the name more>novies was quite a while back though.