View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 18:47   #29
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Parts of UK to have hosepipe ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
That's for the Water industry to sort out.

I was always particularly against privatising water because of our total reliance on the product something we have no choice over,

Gas,electricity,transport,mail,communications we could survive by finding alternatives sources or using other alternatives or by switching..Not so with water.
true I totally agree however think gas and electric very much same issue to regardless how they break it up its a necessary comodity should be titely under national control.

but here for solution government build the infrastructure for return part ownership of the companies. If they dont want it then they foot the bill severe regulation to monitor bills it comes out there own profits.

One way put smoking barrel get it part back into public ownership by offering the carrot solving the issue.

Now my thoughts is why cant a public owned company run like private company but ownership is in public hands. Profits then go into back of the company and into treasury. It actually might be way to raise treasury funds.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote