View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 21:51   #20
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Parts of UK to have hosepipe ban

Why is it happening though dont mean bans the way our country now getting big drought areas others not.

I wondering if its greanhouse effect more population circulate in one area of the country. It heats up effects weather paterns. With it warms up can cause problems with rainfall in the high population area cause arid dry area.

I read awhile back skyscrapers buildings with alot glass in america causing issues like sun magnet becomes hotter.

Which then if all houses moved to solar could it have adverse effect to rainfall. So tipping the balance.

News says there considering more resevoirs underground water holding locations.

I know in lincolnshire they was going build massive gas holding place in the ground. So something like this could work.

http://www.wingas-storage.com/100909_saltfleetby.html

Problem is HOW to tap into mother nature we got antiquated system resevoirs cant move what was afluent rainfall location might be poorly situated 2012 could be again another year perfect location. Net result we really got setup at whatever the cost system and structure to maximise rainfall catching. Once caught a way to maximise not losing that water to evaporation.

However we also must be in hamony with mother earth.

The work they done was complete waste money just fudges the edges like damning around south watched it countrylife few weeks back.

I actually think we would be better off scrapping the birmingham-london new link put in paying for better water management system and better infrastructure. At least we all benefit.
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote