View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 16:31   #2388
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markliffen@googl View Post
Hi don't know if you remember me. But we bought our v6 boxes at the same time anf there was some confusion if there was 2 pm the order. Well I got given a install date of 1st Feb so rung the other day to try to bring that fate forward woman said if she canceled and restarted the order I would get a closet date she processed order and put both through at 64.95 this time . Long story short just had my install and indeed was 2x boxes just to set your mind to rest lol
Hi Mark, yeah I remember the confusion lol

Good to know you did get the two boxes. I have to wait until Feb for my install, but I'm pretty sure that I'll get two boxes too. Being on VIP we got a box for free which is always sweet and we weren't just going mad lol

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 14-12-2016 at 16:34.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote