View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 13:53   #27
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Harrogate - Slow and intermittent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennyc View Post
I've already got the shub.
Ahh. "A new superhub". That could have been read two ways; obviously I chose the wrong one

The engineer has just been out and tried to tell me it was a problem with my PC. I informed him that the problem is now showing on VM Status page. He told me that he was the engineer and not me (Lol) and if there was a problem in the area he would know about it. Well I persisted and he eventually rang someone and found that there is indeed a problem in the area!

He said as it's an intermittent problem it could take up to 7 days to fix it. At the moment it's working ok.[/QUOTE]

Intermittent problems are always the worst to try and diagnose/fix. Hope you get it sorted soon.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote