View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 21:22   #7
Gavin78
Ice Cold

Services: XL TV M Phone 200MB BB
Gavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these partsGavin78 is just so famous around these parts
Re: Been away for a week (moved to 200mb)

I was on 152mb then I moved to 200mb when the hub3 was on trial. when my wife lost her job last year we were out of contract managed to get a deal dropped to 100mb BB and kept the existing package XL TV -Tivo and weekend calls.

Still in the contract but came back from holiday on saturday and noticed I was on 200mb.

However looking at the VM packages at the moment the lowest BB they offer atm is 100mb but on my package selection 200mb is part of it so I guess they moved me upto that?
Gavin78 is offline   Reply With Quote