View Single Post
Old 23-11-2013, 20:31   #73
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Cupboard door Euro-hinge in the kitchen's been clunking badly when opening. It's the built in self closer that's failed. Fortunately when I put the kitchen in there were a few extra ones that weren't needed so a 5 minute job to fit a replacement. The bit on the carcase stays.

Voila! No clunks.
Thanks for that mate! One of mine's been doing the same thing and you just reminded me that I have some spares left over from our kitchen installation somewhere. I'll view this as total vindication of my 'never throw anything away' policy towards DIY stuff.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote