View Single Post
Old 19-06-2007, 17:39   #1
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Smile List Of Currrent Virgin Media Channel Numbers & Names

I've got the engineer coming on Thursday and want to give him a list of channels which we're not receiving.

Most of the printable lists I've seen list them either alphebetically or by pack or both.

Anyone know where I can get a printable version of the current Virgin Media Channel Numbers & Names (i.e. not listing Sky One and other Sky Channels) please? TIA.