Thread: 4K New deal
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 23:00   #12
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: New deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Virgin are still using the 2011 TiVo. Sky are only now retiring SD boxes decades old. I suspect the only person who needs to get used to anything is you and disappointment with your 20xx prediction.

If vincerooney, or anyone else, wants to stick to the old interface for any reason they please then so be it.

Virgin offer less streamers than your average smart TV.
aye its my mum who i live with. shes 72 and has got very used to the tivo box and has all her recordings and favourites haha. shes very, very good with tech to be fair so i'm sure she'd be fine with the 360 box and software but change always scares. she had an old nokia phone until a few years ago as she didn't need an iphone she claimed as she had an ipad and didnt need to use an iphone if she was out and about.

now i take her out for meals and she spends the entire meal on her iphone hahha.

does anyone know what would happen with the 3 boxes on 360 software? apparently its only 2 boxes and a mini available?
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote