View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 12:21   #2173
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don’t have an opinion on if he’s right to knell or not, people are entitled to criticise him for it, I find it odd that the President would chose to call him a son of bitch and say those who do should be fired. Come to think of it I think my real problem is the leader of a nation getting to cast judgement on the patriotism of his or her citizens. It’s a authoritarian and nationalistic thing to do.

That said I don’t care that much, more wondering if he is up to something.
Yeah usually when he gets into these petty arguments it's to distract from something else. As far as patriotism goes we've had various politicians from the government lecturing us on it for a while now.

I'm waiting to see what delights the sociopathic Stephen Miller has in store.