View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 11:58   #2172
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I find the weird obsession with the symbolism of the flag as opposed to what it represents weird. You’ve said people died for freedom and this is one of them
, they died fighting oppressive regimes where they wouldn’t be allowed to knell during the national anthem.

I don’t have an opinion on if he’s right to knell or not, people are entitled to criticise him for it, I find it odd that the President would chose to call him a son of bitch and say those who do should be fired. Come to think of it I think my real problem is the leader of a nation getting to cast judgement on the patriotism of his or her citizens. It’s a authoritarian and nationalistic thing to do.

That said I don’t care that much, more wondering if he is up to something.