View Single Post
Old 31-05-2017, 20:51   #595
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Our remote controlled garage door. Went out this morning and it opened/closed fine but on our return it wouldn't open. A quick look at the control panel showed it was totally dead so I checked the plug fuse and when that proved to be OK decided to open up the control panel. I could immediately see the courtesy light bulb had blown and after a little searching located the little circuit fuse board fuse which had blown along with it. Luckily I had a spare so replaced that, put in a new LED bulb, closed it all back up and bingo it's now working just fine.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote