View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 09:32   #15
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Disabled woman tells court Rolf Harris 'groped' her at hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Unfortunately unless the members of such a jury were exclusively from a hemitage on a remote island then they would be familiar with RH's lurid past and thus are likely to give creedence to any accusations even if the evedence is weak. "He's a convicted kiddie fiddler so he MUST be guilty"

Not that I'm defending RH, just saying.
Maybe but he wasn't a convicted pedophile when he was first found guilty. I don't know how you ensure a jury doesn't factor in his existing conviction now but I can't think of any other way to do it.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote