View Single Post
Old 19-01-2017, 08:30   #13
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Disabled woman tells court Rolf Harris 'groped' her at hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursk View Post
I think 'corroborate' is the word. Collaboration implies something other than independence!

Apologies for my pedantry but it seems a disservice not to mention it.
Yes absolutely! Very important distinction. I did mean corroborate. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
So, if you want to nail someone you dont like, group up and make sure your stories match ?

With no actual evidence, other than old stories, I dont see how they can be convicted.
As Russ says there would be details unknown to the public that victims come forward with which, in court, would help convince a jury. That's a key detail here. 12 random people listened to the evidence and became convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that people like Harris were guilty. So it's not as if they've been arbitrarily convicted by the police or anything.

Last edited by Damien; 19-01-2017 at 08:35.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote